بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Welcome to Penyelidik Matematika | Thank you for the Visits..


  • I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
  • I love deadlines. I especially like the Whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
  • Tell me what you need, and i'll tell you how to get along without it.
  • I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
  • On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
  • I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
  • Don't be irreplaceable - if you can't be replaced, you won't be promoted.
  • The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get.
  • You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard or a file.
  • Te err is human, to forgive is not our policy.
  • If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.
  • The last person that quit or was fired will be held responsible for everything that goes wrong.

0 comments: