بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Welcome to Penyelidik Matematika | Thank you for the Visits..

Entering primary school is a milestone for many children. It marks the beginning of their formal education. For some children, this change can be scary, especially on their first day in a big school building surrounded by unfamiliar faces. But not for my IZZ.

In my opinion, the first day of school has the biggest impact on the way a person will eventually turn out in the future. I remember one boy, bud (not real name), whom on his first day urinated in his pants. He is still known to this day as "Mih". This begs to ask the question; if, on your first day, you look "cool" and people see you as cool, then will you be popular? Alternatively, if you start off your day by crying, vomiting, or peeing, will people avoid you, no matter how nice or generous you are to them? What could cause this madness you ask? This isn't just any first day of school; it's the first day of kindergarten.
In the beginning of 1984, I ventured into the small enclosed room of a new and alien world, which my mother called "school". On first arrival, I was scared to see children my age with their parents. I lived on a street where most of my neighbors were relatively older people. Now, standing with my mother just like the rest of the kids, I saw some parents leave. They left their children there to play. My mother looked at me and said, "I'm going to go now. I will be back before you have to leave. Don't worry; everyone is very nice here.", and gave me a peck on the cheek. I looked at her with glassy eyes and a confused glare, wondering, "Why are we all here at school?" She slowly walked away, turning back a few times to check if I started to mingle with the other kids. I stood still and looked around the room; none of the children were playing. They were only trying to keep their parents from leaving them.

Entering primary school is a big step for young children, and one that they will hopefully look back on fondly when they’re older. With the right support from parents and schools, they will be able to adapt effectively and build a strong foundation for the rest of their education.

Here are some pics that i took at today's 1st day of school. Enjoy hehehe...

DSC_0804

DSC_0805
I'm not crying... im having flu lah...
DSC_0815
Don't leave me mom..
DSC_0812
I can't stand the crying...
DSC_0820

DSC_0819
His 1st assignment...
DSC_0816

DSC_0822
Kes nda puas cuti.. sama jua lesson alum start.. JGN AMBIL DUIT KU!!

1 comments:

Anih said...

Salam bung,

Jangan2 sama jua kisah dan olah mu masa first day dulu di sekolah......ha ha ha